Hormone imbalances, pregnancy
If you’ve been dealing with painful intercourse, laxity down there, or problems with incontinence, know that help is at hand – with the diVa Laser Therapy.
Here are some important facts about diVa Laser therapy that can help you make up your mind.
diVa Laser Therapy Can Help with Various Feminine Issues
If you’re nervous about surgical procedures and downtime, diVa Laser may be the perfect solution for you. Here are some of the effects of the procedure:
- Stimulating the collagen and elastin in the vaginal walls, so they become firm as before
- Developing new blood capillaries in the vagina for better blood flow to rebuild the tissues
- Repairing the mucous lining, so that you have better lubrication
- Regenerating the tissues of the vagina to restore sensations and relieve painful intercourse
diVa Laser Therapy is a Painless Procedure
Are you concerned about the possible discomfort or side effects? diVa Laser is absolutely safe with a rare possibility of side effects. That’s because:
- The procedure is done using totally automated devices eliminating the chance of human error.
- The laser works through the walls of the vagina without making a single cut.
- The device inflicts two different kinds of rays that are customized to meet your individual needs.
- You’ll only sense a warmth as the lasers work to induce the tissues to repair without any risk of burning.
- The instrument used is a specially designed quartz dilator in the shape of a cylindrical probe. This handpiece rotates gently to deliver energy all around the vagina with 360-degree effectiveness.
- Since lasers stimulate natural healing, you can expect to get long-lasting results.
- The precision of the lasers makes sure that there is no damage to the surrounding internal or external organs.
diVa Laser Therapy is a Short Lunch-Time Treatment
The exciting thing about diVa lasers is that the entire process is completed within a short time. Here’s what to expect:
- When you arrive for the procedure, the doctor applies a topical anesthetic that takes around 10 to 20 minutes to work.
- Once you’re comfortable, the probe is inserted and allowed to work for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- There is no downtime involved and once the procedure is done, you can go back to work or any other normal activities.
- You may sense some amount of soreness for approximately 48 hours. You may also be asked to avoid penetrative intercourse for 3 to 4 days.
- Typically, doctors recommend that you come in for up to 2 follow-up sessions timed at intervals of 3 to 4 weeks apart. But, the healing can vary according to individual healing abilities and you may need only 2 sessions.
As your body responds to the laser treatment, you’ll sense improvements in your confidence levels. Feel younger, revitalized, and share a new closeness with your partner as you get relief from laxity and pain. diVa Laser treatments can turn your life around.